fredag 14 oktober 2016

A day with Beyonce

The 22nd March 2012 I went for a walk with my dog. It was a cold and rainy day and I walked with my headphones plugged in my ears when I suddenly bumped into a woman. I got so chocked, not because I bumped into a person, because I bumped into Beyonce. My favorite singer of all time! I panicked a little and I didn't know what to do. She said ”oh, it’s fine, you don't have to worry.”
She asked what my name is and how old I am and so on. I couldn't answer because I was chocked. Beyonce asked me if I wanted to follow her to her hotel room and be there for a while, until the storm calmed down a little. Without doubt I walked with her. 
When we came to the room she asked me if I like music and if I like to write my own lyrics. I told her that I love music and that I wrote a lot of lyrics. Beyonce wanted to hear me sing my lyrics. I didn't want to because I was ashamed of my lyrics but I did it anyway, today I’m happy that I sung because one of her biggest hits today ”Crazy In Love” is one of my lyrics! 
After that she invited me to a dinner with her husband, Jay-Z and her daughter Blue-Ivy. We ate Italian food in a wonderful restaurant. When we were on our way home she asked me if I would like to follow her to New York to go on her concert, backstage! I couldn't resist so we went to the airport and flew to New York. We checked in at the hotel, 5 star of course and then we ate at the most expensive restaurant in New York and then we went on her concert where she performed my song, ”Crazy In Love”.

The next morning we ate a mighty breakfast and I had to say goodbye, I flew back to Sweden and when I went to the school next morning, no one believed in my story, but I knew, I knew that I didn't lie.

Inga kommentarer: