torsdag 6 oktober 2016

Engelska läxa v.40

What is your favorite song? Why?
I listen to different types of songs, and I have different favorites from different categories. My favorite song from the ”Balkan” type of music is ”Kavali” by Rasta. When I listen to this song I always get in a happy mood, maybe because it’s a catchy song, and the lyrics are about love. He sings that ”it doesn’t matter if I have a fancy car, a big house or much money if you aint my girl” and so on. 
I listen to hiphop/ RnB and my favorite song from that category is ”Only” by Nicki Minaj, Drake, Chris Brown and Lil Wayne. The lyrics aren't that appropriate because they swear very much. But this song is a ”chill song” with much base and my favorite singers sing the song together, could it be better?
I also listen to pop and my favorite song there are ”Perfect strangers”. This song reminds me of a trip to Croatia with my team. We got to know a lot of new people and we had so much fun together, we didn't even knew each other but we had the best week at the whole summer break.
The last song and last category I’ll talk about is ”Swedish hip/hop”. My favorite song there is ”shu katt” by Dani M and Linda Pira. This song is a song that everyone knows. And it a catchy song and my favorite Swedish singer is singing, Dani M.

Who is your favorite artist? Why?
Dani M, Gee Dixon and Mwuana are the Swedish singers I like the most. They have good and catchy songs, and they have a good voice.
Nicki Minaj, Beyonce and Drake are my English favorites. Beyonce is my biggest favorite, I’ve loved her since I was like 10 years old. She has this beautiful voice, even when she performs live, it sound like the records! My biggest dream is to go on a concert. I even watch clips of her performances, she’s so good that I get shivers.
The Nicki Minaj obsession came a little while later when I was about 13-14 years old. In my world she’s the best female rapper. Her songs never gets old and she has a beautiful voice as herself.
Drake is my favorite male raper. He has this amazing voice and meaningful songs. When I listen to him I always get on a better mood. 

Has your taste in music changed since you were in the seventh grade? If so, in what way and 
why?
No, not so much. I like the same singers. The only thing that has changed is that I listen more to Swedish rap. I started to like Dani M and then I just find these other singers and I just love theirs music!

Do you listen to the lyrics (låttexter)? Are they important? Why/Why not?
Yes. As I mentioned above, I always listen to the lyrics. I love when the lyrics reflect my life. 

I think that the lyrics is important because then the song has a meaning, maybe for the singer or a group of people. 

Inga kommentarer: