tisdag 25 augusti 2015

Fakebook: My perfect childhood

After my mother came to Los Angeles she got married with my wonderful father, Jay Z. After that they moved to the most wonderful place Los Angeles. The house we live in is near the beach so I can surf and have fun whenever I want. We also have a pool, a tennis court and an own gym.

Later on they gave birth to me. My parents loved me so much so I always had nice clothes and shoes, I had whatever I wanted. And so did my sister too. Her name is Blue- Ivy and she is too cute. Her best friend is North West. They are so cute together. 

Some years later my parents put me on a summer camp. On that camp I met some new friends and today they are some of my best friends. Their names are Kendall Jenner and Jack Gilinsky. When we hang out we often listen to music and  do lots of crazy things together.

My mom, Beyonce works with musik and dance. Her music is so good. And what I love most is her pancakes, oh they are so tasty! My dad, Jay Z also works with music and he is a good rapper, one of my favorite rappers. I have to say that he is a jerk. He loves cars. He knows all the brands and all that stuff.

So that was little about my family and my childhood. Hope you enjoyed it!