onsdag 31 maj 2017

The murder on Mr Ratchett

Everyone on this train are scared, a murderer is onboard. The most of us are very sad because Mr Ratchett is killed, except Countess Helena André and Conductor Luis Henry, they are the murderers. 

At the evening, when we ate, I sat with the Swedish lady, Greta Ohlsson, Mr Hardman and Mr Foscarelli. I didn't know anybody on the train but I had some conversations with Colonel Arthur because I hadn't anyone to talk to. We did not talk about anything serious, so nobody needs to suspect anything. The same thing goes for when I and Greta Ohlsson were upset when the train didn't roll, she would be late because she is about to see her sister and I would also be late and i will miss my train to London.

I went to bed after the dinner and I read for a while. Miss Ohlsson went to Mrs Hubbard to fetch aspirin at half past ten and she came back after five minutes. I fell asleep and I slept the whole night without hearing anything but then I went to the toilet, about five o’clock. But then I heard some moaning and I summoned the conductor. He went to see where the noise came from. He came back to me and told me that I should not worry. But the fact that the noise came from Countess Helena Andrés room made me suspectful because she said that she would take a glass with sleeping draught so she could sleep the whole night without waking up. 
After my toilet visit I went back to my cabin and miss Ohlsson was sleeping. The conductor said that it was nothing to worry about. When he left my room I taught that ”if he didn't want to tell me what it was then I will take this in my own hands and see whats going on”. I went out and walked slowly to Countess Helenes cabin and I heard her crying. I stopped outside her door and her door were open. I looked and saw her all covered up in blood. My heart almost stopped when I saw the mess, what should I do? A second later I decided to walk in and help her with the mess, I regret that now, I helped a murderer. We were stressed so we walked into mr Ratchetts room and there he was, lying in the bed, covered in blood. We opened the window so they would think that he ran out of the window and took everything that could be used as evidence. We cleaned up Countess Helenes room and herself. When we had finished cleaning we had some discussion. I asked her why she killed him and she told me that she and the conductor were together before and that mr Ratchett tried to destroy their relationship by telling the conductor that Helena was cheating on him. Mr Ratchett taught that he would win Helenas heart. But he didn’t. He got mad and tried to kill Helena. And now they were on the same train and he threaten the conductor. Mr Ratchett told him that he would kill him if he still tried to be with Helena. So they decided to kill him when everyone was asleep. 
After the conversation I said goodnight and went back to my cabin. I fell asleep. A few hours later I woke up because everyone were screaming. I understood why everyone were screaming, Mr Ratchett was killed and I helped to cover it up. When I asked Greta what happened she told me that Mr Ratchett was killed and that they have founded evidence. 
What could it be? We cleaned everything up? 

But Greta said that they found a fine handkerchief with the letter "H" embroidered on it and a pipe cleaner, but Mr Ratchett doesn't smoke the pipe. I knew that the letter H stood for ”Helena” and that the pipe cleaner was hers, I just hoped that nobody would understand that it was hers…

Inga kommentarer: