måndag 5 september 2016

Mojo 1:4

What are neurons and how do we make connections between our neurons? 
Your brain is made of tiny bits called neurons and when the neurons connect they send electrical signals back and forth to talk to each other. Everything you do only happens because your neurons connect. You have the power to change how your neurons are wired together and then you learn things you never thought you could do. The only way to do this is by learning challenging things.

Think of an example where you made some new connections in your brain. What were you doing? 
I mentioned this moment in an other text and it was when I had music and we should play guitar. I was very exited and I thought that I would learn and play the whole song without skipping chords. But it didn’t work at all. I said to myself that this wouldn't work. So the whole music lessons I just sat on my chair and talk to my friends without trying. I started to come later to the music lessons, I ate sandwiches at the school cafe. But then my teacher said that I have to focus. And so I did. I came just in time, I didn't talk to anyone while music class and at the and I learned to play the whole song without skipping any chords.

What can you do this week to make some new connections? Set one specific goal.
I will do my homeworks in time and do it detailed so I’ll get higher grades.

Inga kommentarer: