torsdag 23 april 2015

Logbook week 17

Homework: I read the news in levels ”American policeman kills a man” and did a summary.

American policeman kills a man
There was a regular traffic stop in South Carolina in USA with went very wrong.  A black driver ran out of his car. The white policeman reacted. He shot the driver with a stun gun and then with a normal gun. The policeman shot the driver five times and killed him. A person who walked by filmed this and sent the video to the New York Times and the police officer was charged with murder.

My five words;
Stun gun -  vapen

Charged - laddad

Initially - i börjar

Handcuffs - handbojor

Unarmed - obeväpnad

Activity: Lyrics- training to the song ”Yonce” and ”American oxygen”.

My five words; 
Puffin’ - lunnefågel

Mids - mitten

Sneezed - nös

Liquor - sprit

Circulate- cirkulera 


Activity: I did the ”Big words”. 
My five words;

Thigh- överben

Palm- handflata

Nostrils- näsborrar

Inexcusable- ursäktlig

Famished- svälta