måndag 5 september 2016

Mojo 2:1

What is a dip? 
When you start with a project you are exited and you can't wait until you succeed. But then the journey isn’t easy and you get frustrated and you think that you should just quit. That’s when you know that you are in a dip.

Where/what situations might we encounter a dip in? 
If you feel that something is hard or you are forced to do something like a project in school that you don't find interesting then you can encounter a dip.

What kind of emotions accompany a dip, and how can we stay positive?

A dip can make you feel angry and sad. You can be angry with yourself because you can’t do the thing or you feel worthless because everyone else can the thing except you. To stay happy we could to things that make us happy. I like to go to handball-trainings to clear my mind and when  I come back I have new power to finish my work.

Inga kommentarer: