fredag 26 augusti 2016

Mojo third episode

What should you do if you are stuck on a project, math problem, or other learning? 
When I get stuck on a Math problem I try do solve it until I get the right answer. Then if it doesn't work I like to ask a smart friend or a teacher. 

Think of a time you were afraid to ask for help. Why did you feel afraid? 
Once we had like English or something like that and we had a discussion in class. And we read a book that I didn't understand. And there were some word I didn't understand and I felt like I was stupid for not knowing these words. It felt like everyone else knew the meaning of the words. But then I asked my friend and she didn't understand it either and then we asked the teacher and in the end there was like 12 people that didn't know the meaning of the words.

Why is the word "yet" so powerful? Think of a "yet" moment in your life and describe it. 
The word yet is powerful because it you don't know the thing yet. But if you work on it and try over and over again you will learn. 

One "yet" moment in my life is when I couldn't play guitar and I thought that I would never, NEVER learn. But when I had the chance to play guitar, I did. And one day I could play the whole song without skipping any chords.

Inga kommentarer: