måndag 22 augusti 2016

Mojo first episode

Why does Mojo want to leave school? Can you sometimes relate to how Mojo is feeling? 
Mojo feels that he isn't good enough. When he started school he loved Math and he was good at it too. But Math got harder and he felt that he wasn't as good as he was in the beginning.
I can relate to Mojos feeling. Sometimes when it’s too much work in school I would like to disappear. And the problem is when I get too much homework I don't do anything because I'm stressed out.

What does Katie say to Mojo to convince him not to leave? 
She tells him that his brain is like a muscle and that anyone could be smart if the person tries.

Do you think Mojo can become smarter? Why or why not? 
I think he actually did. Because in the end he seemed to get better motivation for school. And I think he got better and became smarter.

What subject do you feel frustrated by sometimes? Can you see yourself becoming smarter in that subject? How?
I feel frustrated by Social Science because sometimes we get too many questions to answer in a short time. It feels like the teacher forgets that we have other lessons too. And I can’t concentrate that well in school so it ends up really bad. Then I run out of time in school and I have to to it at home. 

Inga kommentarer: