söndag 20 september 2015

What is ”in” right now?

If u look at all the girls in school it’s really blended styles but, there is something that is in. Leather jackets, sweatshirts, cardigans, crop tops and high waisted tight jeans is the most basic style. For shoes it’s in with white low converse or nike shoes.
If I go to the store I buy what I like, I don’t really care what other people think about my new shirt. I like it and it’s all that matters. For the shoes I like to wear converse, I think that they are so comfortable! I think that nike shoes are really nice but I don’t feel that need for them. I don’t have all these things but I’m not hated. I know so many people who buys everything just too fit in, but I don’t like you more if u have just that Hollister t-shirt or just that new nike shoes.
So, about the prices! I think that it’s kind of expensive. Some things is too expensive but some expensive stuff is good quality, so it’s worth it! 

The hair is really important! Volume, messy and curly hair is the thing right now. If you do a basic braid before bedtime and take it out in the morning you will end up with natural curls and a bit of messy hair. If you want the volume you can use dry schampoo with volumizing results. 
My hair is naturally flat but often ”messy”. I like to have wavy hair, just flat or a side-braid. My hair is not colored, all natural!

The music is from the toplist. It is much RnB and hiphop, pop and house. I like all of them!

For activities it’s also what you like to do. I love handball and training. I train four times a week and I'm always exited for the training.

So last but not least it’s food, my favorite! There is no food that is ”in” or ”out”. It’s what you like! I like all food, I’m not picky at all. I like the school food, the food I eat at home, okay, I like all food. My favorite is, oh it’s really hard but I don’t like junk food, I love junk food! Pizza, hamburgers, chips, candy, chocolate, everything. But i also like healthy food like many sorts of salads, pasta sallad with chicken, corn, beans tomatoes, cucumber and dressing! So good!

Okay, now you know little about what is in for girls and what I think about the ”trends”. Hope you liked it!


Inga kommentarer: